I have a 8320 running OS 4.5.0.55, I upgraded last night. I know this new OS isn't the problem because I just upgraded from .52. I was running .52 for a few months and it had been working almost perfectly fine until this week.

So here is the problem. When I send a text it will try to send it and then puts it on a timer and keeps going back and forth. I've noticed that in the top right corner its a very small arrow and it just blinks rapidly instead of a large arrow that is solid for a second while sending. I've also noticed that its usually only connected to GSM instead of egde, I've tried wifi and it does the same thing. I've also been receiving missed calls and voice mails and my phone wouldn't have ever rang.

I've not to sure what to do, I've tried a battery pull and also the soft rest. It usually helps when I turn off my network connection and turn it back on but that doesn't always help.

Should I bring it to t-mobile and ask them whats up? Do I need to reinstall and older OS also?

Edit: Everything else seems to work fine when I'm connected to the EDGE network.
    Last edited by heartUrE36; 09-12-08 at 06:15 PM.
    09-12-08 06:11 PM
    Have you tried resending your service books?
    09-12-08 07:39 PM
    No I have not. I'm not even sure what that means, I'll look around on the forums.
    09-13-08 02:49 AM
    Hmm.. You could try re-registering your host routing table too, go to settings, options, advanced options, Host routing table-click that, then click the menu key and click "register". Hopefully that would help...

This worked for my hubby, he had a problem like this. You should get a message saying your registered with blackberry.
    09-13-08 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD