I upgraded to 4.5 the other day, and afterward my memory was around 36-38, like it was before I did the upgrade.

Now, I checked it a few mins ago because I've suddenly been getting the hourglass a lot in the last hour or so... And now its down to 22mbs.

I've upped it to 24 from deleting some themes.. But that's still 12mbs!?! What can I do to get them back, and why is it like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 06:10 PM
    What apps are you using?
    11-20-08 06:11 PM
    I only have Viigo, CB launcher, ESPN mobile and opera mini.

Woaahh.. After I deleted them themes and restarted my BB, my memory went back up to 44mb ... I guess it was the themes I had?

11-20-08 06:22 PM
    I only keep 2 max 3rd party themes on my berry, also dont leave viigo open in the background, it checks and updates, I only open it when I want to use it.
    11-20-08 06:24 PM
    Ya themes take up a lot of space. I usually have one installed at a time

11-20-08 06:24 PM
    I don't think it had anything to do with the themes, they actually do not take up as much memory as people believe. I think you might not have been closing your applications out properly by hit menu button>scroll down to close. Don't escape out of an application by pressing the escape or end call key. If you leave Viigo running in the backround it will use up alot of memory as it is constantly updating along with what other apps you got...
    11-20-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD