I'm downloading a video from a web site that is 1:30. I get this error. Is there a way to fix this?
    07-19-08 03:59 PM
    Yeah, use a PC instead of your phone to download the file, then transfer it to your media card. Carriers do impose file size limitations on downloaded content. It would be unrealistic to download a 10mb+ video file using your phone.
    07-19-08 04:03 PM
    you can't. RIM limits file sizes. Maaaaybe if you use Opera Mini, I've downloaded surprisingly large files using Opera Mini
    07-19-08 04:04 PM
    Yeah, use a PC instead of your phone to download the file, then transfer it to your media card..
    I was able to download a smaller file of :30 on the BB itself. I downloaded to memory card and can't find it. Please help me find it. I could get in trouble with the Wife if she finds it. (hint,hint)
    07-19-08 04:06 PM
    I was able to download a smaller file of :30 on the BB itself. I downloaded to memory card and can't find it. Please help me find it. I could get in trouble with the Wife if she finds it. (hint,hint)
    Help! .........................
    07-19-08 04:26 PM
    you can't. RIM limits file sizes. Maaaaybe if you use Opera Mini, I've downloaded surprisingly large files using Opera Mini
    When I try to download a file from opera mini it redirects the download to the BB browser and I get the size to big error on occation to. But I don't view videos on my phone over the web much mainly because practically every video won't play. Call me a noob but I thought the BB player is multiformat cabable. Yet unless the video is on youtube or that blueapple (I think that's the name) it won't let me play the video. Even from the BB browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 01:17 AM
    Is there any other mobile video sites other than youtube and blue apple?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 06:54 AM
    Mobile site not that I'm aware but other videos posted on teh web that are streamed or whatever in mpg or avi or mov don't think play even if their size is small enough not to trigger the file too big message.
    07-20-08 08:07 AM
    Could try m.vtap.com
    07-20-08 12:02 PM
    try mywaves.com itz the greatest.. the largest i have downloaded was a 10min vid without mem card used
    07-20-08 02:12 PM
    I am getting the 413 entity to large error when trying to access certain websites! How would I fix that? Not downloading any files!
    04-28-09 10:25 AM
    I was getting the http 413: request entity too large error as well. (This was while I was trying to access sharepoint pages thru BES at work.) I found that when I turned off Java support on the browser (options, browser configuration) that error went away. Doesn't make too much sense to me, but figured this solution might be worth sharing.
    09-01-09 09:33 AM

Go into media folder..select explore, you should see the folders and files on your card there..
    09-01-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD