I updated to OS 4.5.0.77 so that I can use html in my emails. I set it up but the html format is not showing in my emails. Or should I say that I can't see pictures in the email. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. What do I need to do to?

Thanks in advance.
    12-30-08 01:50 PM
    Resend your service books from the website. Log in to BlackBerry Internet Service and go to service books > resend service books.
    12-30-08 01:50 PM
    Your old email (before the update) will not have HTML settings, only new ones.
    12-30-08 01:52 PM
    Wow you both were quick to respond. Thank you so much. Ill go send my service books and let you know. Again, thanks
    12-30-08 01:54 PM
    Now I have another problem. I'm trying to go to the link that you provided through my BB on wap.crackberry.com but it's saying . "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries." Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device".

Now how do I do that?
    thanks
    12-30-08 01:58 PM
    Make sure your email settings are set to enable html. messages/options/email settings. And when you check each email you'll have to hit menu then select get images.
    12-30-08 01:58 PM
    Go to the Host Routing Table and register it. This is under Options.
    12-30-08 01:59 PM
    menu - get images
    12-30-08 02:03 PM
    Everything suggested worked out great. Thanks to everyone. I couldn't of done it faster by calling verizon. I love crackberry. What a great community. Now I know what to do if someone asks the same quetion later on. Again thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:12 PM
    Lol.....its crackberry...of course were faster than isp calls!
    12-30-08 02:13 PM
    BTW, remember that externally linked images will not show up in HTML emails. You'll have to hit get images every time.
    12-30-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD