After spending the last week reading beautiful html format emails on my ipod touch, I was hoping.there was an option to see similar format emails on my 8330. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 09:32 AM
    HTML option is OS based. So you need to be on an OS that supports HTML like 4.5.x.x
    01-01-09 09:34 AM
    HTML option is OS based. So you need to be on an OS that supports HTML like 4.5.x.x
    and have BES software that supports it and I think certain settings applied to it by your IT Administrator. I have a BES through my hosting company and I am working through getting HTML email with them now. I have 4.5.0.89 on my device and they use BES 4.1.6. Will try to update this thread when I get it working.
    01-01-09 09:54 AM
    If you are on BES and want to update to 4.5, check your IT source first to see if it does get supported by the BES. IT folks that run BES servers get touchy about updating devices without their input. Have seen this too many times
    01-01-09 10:47 AM
    **UPDATE**

Hosting tech support came through and I now have HTML email. They must have had to change some settings at their end. Because they had me do a battery pull which somehow forced a download of new service books and the option was then available in email settings.

WOOT!
    01-03-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD