I only have ROGERS personal email - NO BROWSING. If i buy an HTML Email Viewer will it work? In other words, do I need internet capability to get the functionality of an HTML Email Viewer?
    03-26-08 07:48 AM
    Email only packages usually consist of a small mb allowance as your email comes via the internet.

I have bbsmart which doesn't use much data.

Why not try a trail version of either bbsmart or empower?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 08:04 AM
    I only have ROGERS personal email - NO BROWSING. If i buy an HTML Email Viewer will it work? In other words, do I need internet capability to get the functionality of an HTML Email Viewer?
    The short answer is Yes, it will work. But I agree w/Hazy, get the trial and see if it is what you want.
    03-26-08 08:10 AM
    you guys are right... I'll try to download the trial. I had downloaded the trial previously (when i had a 7MB allowance) so hopefully it wont block me...
    03-26-08 08:29 AM
    I have downloaded the Trial version of Empower Pro and do not see PICTURES in my email. I see a few logos but not PICTURES. Is this a limitation of the trial version or do I always have to click a link to go to the site where the pictures are coming from?
    05-16-08 03:33 PM
    So Can anybody help with this issue?
    05-17-08 09:44 AM
    I have downloaded the Trial version of Empower Pro and do not see PICTURES in my email. I see a few logos but not PICTURES. Is this a limitation of the trial version or do I always have to click a link to go to the site where the pictures are coming from?
    No, the Trial version is not feature-limited in any way. If pictures do not load then there may be a few settings to be done (firewall, apn etc). Drop a mail to [email protected] and do remember to mention your screen name here at CB so that we know its from you.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 05-17-08 at 11:43 PM. Reason: grammar
    05-17-08 11:42 PM
    I guess I don't see what everybody is so excited about. I have written an email to support and gotten no response AT ALL. The program still does not display images even though I have enable all options and gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the trial version of pro. So far, I am NOT happy with the software or the customer service or the website. There is no way to get to a troubleshooting page or even a settings page in case somebody does have problems. Let me know if I it is worth the hassle or should I just go to a different email viewer that is just as good, and what program that might be?
    05-21-08 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD