Hello All,

I just recently got a replacement Curve since the old one I had the trackball broke. I did a complete restore using the desktop software, but notice that I'm not getting the option to "view Images" on email. Anyone have any suggestions?

Blackberry Curve 8320
    OS=4.5.0.81
    06-11-09 04:08 PM
    Messages > Menu > Options > Email Settings.

Then for EACH email address, change the setting for "Enable HTML Email" to "Yes".

Save your changes.
    06-11-09 07:14 PM
    Thank You for responding. They are already checked off for "enable HTML Email". That was actually the first thing that I tried. Any other suggestions?
    06-11-09 07:27 PM
    Re-register the Host Routing Table.

Re-send the Service Books. (You may have to send them more than once.)

Note: Are you sure that there are linked images in the messages to which are you referring?
    06-11-09 10:30 PM
    Yes. When I open an email, there is just links in the email and when i click the menu button there is no "view images" option like there use to be.

Okay. I re-registered the host routing table. Could you tell me how to re-send the service books?
    06-12-09 07:45 AM
    Manage Internet Email > Service Books > Send Service Books.
    06-12-09 08:00 AM
    Thank You. Re-sent my service books and pull the battery. Unfortunately, I'm still not getting the option to "view images" in email.
    06-12-09 08:10 AM
    Re-sent my books a second time and now its working properly! Thank You all for your help !!
    06-12-09 10:41 AM
    this is going to sound so stupid, but seriously try deleting one of your emails (if you have multiple accounts you just have to do one), and then re-add that email onto your phone.. you'll be able to get html emails.. i just had this issue..
    06-12-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD