What he said. I am amazed how the quite reasonable question I asked which I actually got a good answer for has broken down into nursery school.
    08-12-08 07:23 AM
    every question in this thread has been answered at least once in this thread.

the last 4 or 5 posts are just idiotic. hey democrats, get iphones.
    Hi Chris, everyone on CB have problems, therefor they post questions for results, I don't understand why you speak so rudely. If you didn't like the thread you shouldn't even post anything in here. That's just my opinion dude.
    08-12-08 07:33 AM
    What he said. I am amazed how the quite reasonable question I asked which I actually got a good answer for has broken down into nursery school.
    It didnt have to be, but thats the nature of a$$h0l3$ on the internet.
    08-12-08 07:33 AM
    mobi, the adult thing would have been just not to post anything; esp since Chris didn't have anything pertinent to add. Let's move frwd & not give this individual the attn they're obviously lacking.

So in the essence of moving on, we still have the same prob we started out w/.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 07:42 AM
    I posted in a similar thread around the issue of getting images on HTML emails. I had the same problems as megaman81 when I first upgraded to 4.5. The matter was resolved by entering the correct APN settings for my carrier. Options>Advanced Options>TCP

Edit: This is the thread. It seemed to help a couple of the posters http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/not...ictures-60105/
    Last edited by gritmaster; 08-12-08 at 08:05 AM.
    08-12-08 08:00 AM
    I posted in a similar thread around the issue of getting images on HTML emails. I had the same problems as megaman81 when I first upgraded to 4.5. The matter was resolved by entering the correct APN settings for my carrier. Options>Advanced Options>TCP

Edit: This is the thread. It seemed to help a couple of the posters http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/not...ictures-60105/
    This doesn't work for CDMA users.....I'm having the same problem. After upgrading I resent the service books. HTML options show up under Email Settings however there is no "Get Images" option when I hit the menu key in the message section. Also, I'm still getting links no images....There are little question mark things (im guesssing where the image is supposed to be) in the email however I have no "Get Images" option to get them.

EDIT : Not to mention The Blackberry Troubleshooter in my phone states Under "HTML Images to do appear correctly" That in order to do this I must have a BES account that supports this. Makes No mention of BIS accounts using HTML
    Last edited by mstorar; 08-12-08 at 09:43 AM.
    08-12-08 09:17 AM
    I installed the new os. resent service books and my HTML setting doesnt even show up?
    08-12-08 11:13 AM
    I installed the new os. resent service books and my HTML setting doesnt even show up?
    I believe your provider have to upgrade the BIS email.
    I think T-mobile already upgraded to bis 2.5 for html email.

I also tried the apn, both wap.voicestream.com and internet2.voicestream.com and neither fix the issue...
    08-12-08 09:03 PM
    Hey guys FYI HTML email is working for me.....it only works when new messages hit the server after your upgrade.I didn't receive any emails yesterday I tried fwding emails from another account that didn't work...also to note people who are having problems viewing so far on my BB large images take a few mins to load or won't load at all I'm running 4.5.0.56 for my 8330 my guess is this will be fixed in another release...even though its a final not a beta I'm sure there are still things to fix...however small images load fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 08:44 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD