Reset Curve: press alt>right shift>delete keys at the same time.

Hard Reset: press the alt>right shift>delete keys again after the BlackBerry's screen lights up after the first reset.
    I endorse this. I'm also uncomfortable with pulling a live battery, but the hard reset does a great job of reclaiming memory when it gets low.
    12-19-08 08:46 AM
    I am feeling like this entire thing is a ghost some days!!! I did update 4.5 now cannot see jpg files!!!
    12-19-08 10:27 AM
    Anybody still having problems with html email not auto-downloading images, just getting empty boxes? Resesnt service books several times to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 4.5.110 / 8310 / ATT
    12-20-08 10:40 AM
    Anybody still having problems with html email not auto-downloading images, just getting empty boxes? Resesnt service books several times to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 4.5.110 / 8310 / ATT
    Are they images imbedded in the e-mail, or linked? If linked, you have to go to menu and explicitly get the images in that e-mail. It's a security thing.
    12-20-08 10:45 AM
    Thats a good question... how do I know if they are embedded or not?
    12-20-08 10:51 AM
    Well, if the e-mail shows boxes instead of images, and when you go to the menu there's an option to get images, they're probably linked.
    12-20-08 10:54 AM
    Oh, did you go into your e-mail settings menu and make sure HTML is enabled and that auto download is enabled?
    12-20-08 10:56 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD