Hey guys,

I have a little issue with HTML e-mails on my Blackberry Curve with OS 4.5.

I enabled the option for HTML e-mails and allows it to download images automatically. When I go and read the e-mail, it won't load the images automatically.

Is this a glitch?
    05-05-09 01:02 AM
    Hey guys,

I have a little issue with HTML e-mails on my Blackberry Curve with OS 4.5.

I enabled the option for HTML e-mails and allows it to download images automatically. When I go and read the e-mail, it won't load the images automatically.

Is this a glitch?
    I don't know. Mine doesn't do it automatically. It's never been a big deal. All you got to do is click options and show images or click it on the email. Pretty easy thing honestly.
    05-05-09 01:10 AM
    No it's not a glitch, that's the way it is. As mentioned, you can press menu and select Get Images.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 03:08 AM
    Images that are externally hosted wont show automatically. This is a security feature because it asks will show your address since your downloading the image. Usually not a problem but thats just the way it is.
    05-05-09 06:51 AM
    Yeah it's better than it's like that honestly or you might get a junk e-mail and it would show the images automatically.

My computer does this also. I have to click show images to show them. A lot of emails are junk email or newsletters that I don't want so I'd rather it not show them.
    05-05-09 07:32 AM
    i am also one to agree, i am glad it doesnt download them automatically. Less lag. ahaha
    05-05-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD