I have an 8330 with OS 4.5.0.45. I have resent the service books and enabled HTML several times, powered down and back up again, pulled the battery and restarted but still no HTML email. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
    10-27-08 10:49 AM
    Ok first, old emails wont become html. Must be new since the update. Second, the images don't automatically download. When you get a new html email and hit menu, do you have a option that says "get images"?
    10-27-08 10:52 AM
    I'm having the same issue, and no there isn't a link that says download pictures (for new incoming emails). Just installed 4.5.0.77... is there a setting that I have to change to get it to default to HTML? I can't seem to remember.

help! thanks.
    10-28-08 10:11 AM
    Open Messages - Menu - Options - Email Settings and set Enable HTML Email to yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 11:42 AM
    Open Messages - Menu - Options - Email Settings and set Enable HTML Email to yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

WAAAAH. My Email Settings options don't say anything about HTML. They only thing it says is:

Message Services: <email address>
    Confirm Delivery: yes/no
    Confirm Read: yes/no
    Send Read Receipts: yes/no/prompt
    10-28-08 12:22 PM
    WAAAAH. My Email Settings options don't say anything about HTML. They only thing it says is:

Message Services: <email address>
    Confirm Delivery: yes/no
    Confirm Read: yes/no
    Send Read Receipts: yes/no/prompt
    Mine to and I have T-mo
    10-28-08 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD