i know this is a rhetorical question but how do i watch videos on my curve? i tried the videos4blackberry site and it states "you're not authorized to view content," or something of the sort. so what do i have to do to watch videos?

Thanks
    07-07-08 11:15 PM
    Try blueapple.mobi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 11:18 PM
    i know this is a rhetorical question but how do i watch videos on my curve? i tried the videos4blackberry site and it states "you're not authorized to view content," or something of the sort. so what do i have to do to watch videos?

Thanks
    Are you having this issue once you downloaded and then installed onto memory card and then trying to watch on your BB? If not, when are you getting this error?
    07-07-08 11:19 PM
    Try blueapple.mobi.

Blueapple is not the same as vids4blackberry. You can get whole TV shows and movies with great picture quality.
    07-07-08 11:21 PM
    I don't save them i just open them, and then after a second or so it es me the error. do i need to download an app?
    07-07-08 11:24 PM
    Download the video to PC by right click & Save Target As. Then you can drag and drop onto SD memory card and then watch on your BB or just watch it on your PC.
    07-07-08 11:29 PM
    I don't save them i just open them, and then after a second or so it es me the error. do i need to download an app?
    The 3gp videos you're trying to view on that site need to be downloaded (on your pc) and then transferred to your media card. Then you will be able to view them, since they're already formatted correctly for your BB.

(oops...I was too slow with my answer lol)
    07-07-08 11:31 PM
    Blueapple is not the same as vids4blackberry. You can get whole TV shows and movies with great picture quality.
    Oh. I didn't know.

07-07-08 11:34 PM
    Oh. I didn't know.

Try it out. You like it! videos4blackberry.info
    07-07-08 11:36 PM
    Try it out. You like it! videos4blackberry.info
    Garz, I trust ya. I think I will.

07-07-08 11:37 PM
    Thanks!!! I'll give it a try!!