What version of Word was the document saved in? It should be able to open files from Word 97 - 2007.

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Detailed Product Info

And no, you should not have to upgrade in order to get it to work.
    Thankyou for the link!
    05-16-09 12:44 AM
    I would like to connect my BB 8310 to my InFocus projector and do the following (are these things possible?)

- show PowerPoint presentations with embedded sound/movie files
    - show converted Youtube files

Are these things possible in some kind of presentation mode?
    What cables would I need to connect the BB 8310 to my InFocus projector?

Thanks!
    07-10-09 03:51 PM
    Here's how I did this (but there may be another way...
    DIRECTIONS

Copy Each page of main document into a folder. The main doc is saved in .wps format. Currently BBerry Docs to Go supports Word 2003-2004. Use copy in each folder and save a new copy in a supported format. This will give you the original, which can be edited on the laptop, and the other formatted copy, which cannot be edited.

On Laptop:
    Open email account, and send a message, attaching each formatted copy

On Bberry:
    Prepare new Memo, or other Bberry document space to receive new attachment.
    Access message in email. Select attachment. Select View in Docs to Go. Highlight all of the document that you want to copy. Select copy. Go to new prepared space. Position cursor, and select Paste. Pasted document is easily edited/changed in Bberry Memo, as
    Usual.
    07-11-09 07:48 PM
    Hi All,

First post. FYI, I just got an email from DataViz to get Premium D2G for $30. Seems like a good deal @ 40% regular retail. Good till 7/31.

FB
    07-15-09 01:09 PM
    How does one get this Dataviz email or is there a specific url or promo code to enter?

Thanks
    07-16-09 11:57 AM
    I'm looking for one as well, if anyone got one they aren't using please let me know.
    07-17-09 11:20 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD