I have AT&T service, but I have BB 8320 Curve for TMO. I would like to unlock it?

Can someone explain how to unlock it free? I know Iphone is easy, because there are files that can be inserted into Iphone.
    Is that same for 8320. What software do I need to and files I need to edit to unlock.

thanks
    01-01-09 12:32 PM
    Did you have T-Mobile service before? If so, you can call and request an unlock code be sent to you via email. If not, you're pretty much out of luck.

T-Mobile only does this as a courtesy and is not required to unlock your phone. I would call customer care (1-800-937-8997) and try, but if you had no prior active account there is no guarantee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 04:36 PM
    Are you talking about unlocking the phone or "jailbreaking" it.

If it's unlocking, call your carrier. Just know that this will no
    capability to the phone other than being able to use the phone
    on other GSM carrier networks.
    01-01-09 06:06 PM
    bassichonda96
    I had t-mobile service before. I heard that the phone needs to be on the system for 90 days. Does that mean, I can't use one of my friends T-mobile current account to get unlock code.

amazinglygraceless
    How can I Jailbreak the 8320?

thanks
    01-01-09 08:15 PM
    I think the jailbreaking comment was about the iPhone. There isn't a need to jailbreak the 8320 there aren't restrictions of what apps can run on the BB. Either they work or they don't!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 09:02 PM
    Cixdk
    I want to jailbreak BB,so I can use at different network. Is that possible?
    01-02-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD