How to undo settings disabled by administrator
I have an 8305e that I got at a garage sale. I was able to use Blackberry Desktop Manager to update the OS, so I know that the OS is clean. However when I try to enable the bluetooth setting i get a message that bluetooth was disabled by the administrator, and I cannot enable it. Is there a way to access the BIOS with keystrokes, as with a PC hitting ESC or DEL, so I can get to the BIOS settings and enable this?
I have just entered into the world of blackberry, so I apologize if this is common knowledge among the elite users.
Thanks for any responses.
Mikeask for PIN please
~peace, love & crackberry.com~
- 02-02-13, 06:16 PM #3
Sounds like the device has an IT policy on it from the previous owner. Search the forums for "remove it policy", it will completely clear the device and will remove the policy from the device.July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By sse450 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-09, 02:44 PM
- By blackberry_newbie in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-08, 04:09 PM
- By Kirsty_2000 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-08, 02:54 AM
- By arundc in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-08, 12:31 AM
- By ssweetd in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-08, 02:13 PM