I ust got the balckberry 8310. I downlaoded some jpeg pictures to the phone. They all downlaoded ok. One of the pics show as a thumbnail so you can see it. The others just show up as a box that will let you click on it and enlarge to see it. How can I make those boxes appeaer as a small thumbnail like the other one? Please help. I appreciate it.
    04-02-08 07:33 PM
    Do they all end in .jpg?
    04-02-08 07:35 PM
    yes they do and the pics are good.
    04-02-08 07:39 PM
    How did you transfer them to your phone? Are they on a media card?
    04-02-08 07:48 PM
    I transfered them right. Opene desktop manager, them opened media manager. Added them to the top and moved them to the bottom by putting them in the pcitures folder in the memory card. I am just wanting the pics to pull up as thumbnail pics instead of me just clicking on a box with a name and then them pulling up as a full picture. Instead, picture boxes are showing up with green arrows on the side of them. When I click on them they pull up fine. I am just wanting to see them as a picture thumbnail. Hope this helps. Yes they are saved to my 2 gig sd card
    Last edited by apwordmin; 04-02-08 at 07:55 PM.
    04-02-08 07:52 PM
    I would suggest that your turn on and enable mass storage mode for your card. Go to Options > Media Card, enable the options there. Then you can use windows explorer to browse to the removable storage drive and transfer that way. Roxio Media Manager sometimes doesn't transfer data correctly, resulting in it being corrupt. My guess is that Media Manager screwed up as you were transfering those pics.
    04-02-08 08:00 PM
    thanks. i forgot how to get to options to do that. can you lead me where to click on first? Thanks
    04-02-08 08:02 PM
    I did exactly as you said to do and they still are not pulling up as picture thumbnails. They are only pulling up as boxes with a large green arrow on the far left side of them. One picture is pulling up as a thumbnail. I am trying to get the rest to do the same. Strange. I am not soing anything wrong. Just can't figure this out. This last time I put them in using explorer windows drag and drop. They transfered, just not into a thumbnail.
    04-02-08 08:14 PM
    04-02-08 08:43 PM
    I have the 8310 Curve. There must be something wrong. Becasue one oicture is showing up as a thumbnail and the rest aren't.
    04-02-08 08:51 PM
    Well then why don't you try a battery pull.
    04-02-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD