So I finally got around to syncing my calendar, but how do I go about syncing my contacts? I'd love to have them on outlook.

Thanks for the help
    12-03-07 08:07 PM
    Please I just want to back my phone number up and possibly update them so that I can have them all in one place, someone must be doing this
    12-03-07 10:38 PM
    For me this is how I figured it out... I opened the Desktop manager.
    From there, under the Synchronize tab, I made sure that Synchronize organizer data box was checked.
    Next, select the Configuration tab. Click on the Configure sync... button. In there make sure that you select the items that you want to sync as well.
    That's how I got it to work for me.
    12-04-07 03:41 PM
    But why wouldn't you just configure them to synch over the air. Sorry, maybe I'm a little confused because I'm coming from a BES world. Not sure how this would work with BIS, but I assume it would be the same. You configure the contacts for wireless synch and you're done.
    12-04-07 03:47 PM
    Only BES supports wireless syncing. (Too bad!)
    12-05-07 08:04 AM
    I am new to BB
    I have a personal Exchange and BES account with Mailstreet.
    My contacts are not synching wirelessly. I believe I have set all the options to do so.
    My In box etc synchs wonderfully.
    Is their something I could be missing.
    Any tips help or links would be highly appreciated
    02-23-08 05:05 PM
    Yeah BES is nice because it supports wireless contact syncing while BIS does not. I wish google would release an app to wirelessly sync contacts like they did for calendars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-08 05:10 PM
    Currently i facing some problem, i new for BlackBerry device, and recently having a user request me synchronize his outlook contact to his device, i have done what joshlongo said, the synchronize is successful, but when i check with BlackBerry device just few(around 10 person) contacts showing from contact folder, then i have check the contact option is showing more than a contact folder(is more than 400) has prompt out, so what should i do next? please advise, need it urgent, thanks
    01-29-09 09:29 PM
    hi this web page will be help to you all the address book sync problems

techniquehelp.com/Blackberry.html
    12-17-09 04:09 AM
    Yeah BES is nice because it supports wireless contact syncing while BIS does not. I wish google would release an app to wirelessly sync contacts like they did for calendars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Google has wireless sync for contacts. I'm not having the greatest luck using it. But it's there. bb8330
    01-05-10 06:12 PM
    Google Sync is amazing. Not sure what you mean by 'not having the greatest luck' but it works flawlessly for me.
    01-05-10 06:54 PM
    Guys ..try this ..this works in getting all the contacts to your new phone
    BlackBerry World - IntouchApp Contacts - Backup + Sync + Auto-update
    03-05-13 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD