Okay, so today my LCD Lens from CNN finally came after a month. I watched videos on YouTube, but those are all for 8310 and 8320, and they go through the earhole which doesn't work on the 8330. I got a credit card in down by the trackball, but NOTHING WILL LIFT IT UP. It moves up like, a half centimeter, than I try to pry it off with my fingernails until they literally bleed. I can't get this thing off. What is thin enough, but harder than a card to fit?! NOTHING works. It just won't come off
    03-11-09 06:38 PM
    Do you have a small blade?

If you can just get it under you might be able to lift it with that since the blade probably won't bend. Just be careful and not pry it off too hard.
    03-11-09 06:41 PM
    Do you have a small blade?

If you can just get it under you might be able to lift it with that since the blade probably won't bend. Just be careful and not pry it off too hard.
    No, I don't
    It's just really scary when I get kinda rough with it with my nails, but I don't think it's doing anything.
    03-11-09 06:43 PM
    The only thing smaller and thinner I can think of that wouldn't break is the small blade.

I've never changed the screen on the Curve before but I've seen it done.
    03-11-09 06:47 PM
    The only thing smaller and thinner I can think of that wouldn't break is the small blade.

I've never changed the screen on the Curve before but I've seen it done.
    Alright, well thanks for the advice.
    03-11-09 06:52 PM
    I changed it. So not worth the effort. I installed my new Phantom Skinz and I heard about a self healing thing, but the ENTIRE screen is all wierd looking maybe its the actual LCD. Oh god I hope not. I'm going to bed. If I can sleep past these nerves.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:06 PM
    Maybe not keep us posted...
    03-11-09 09:12 PM
    It was just my skin. Its still in the process of healing though. I'm really pissed cause there's a scratch in the exact same spot as before, actually, I think its a piece of cat hair under the screen or something. At least its a bit less noticeable, and the other scratches are gone obviously. So all in all, better than before, but probably not worth the struggle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD