hi..new bb user and trying to dial my work v-mail which asks you to hit the # (pound) key after I dial the number so I can get into my v-mail box. No matter if I use the alt or Shift key I can only get a Q. Anyone know a work around?

thanks
    07-04-08 11:04 AM
    When in phone mode, no need to hit Alt, just pressing the #Q key should give you the #.
    07-04-08 11:14 AM
    I hold the "sym" key then press the "Q" and it works!

hi..new bb user and trying to dial my work v-mail which asks you to hit the # (pound) key after I dial the number so I can get into my v-mail box. No matter if I use the alt or Shift key I can only get a Q. Anyone know a work around?

thanks
    07-04-08 11:15 AM
    if you press 1 on and hold it ATT curves it will automatically put you in your voicemail box to get mssgs and/or modify settings

Enjoy!!
    07-04-08 11:17 AM
    And that's why YOU are the genius! Much easier!

When in phone mode, no need to hit Alt, just pressing the #Q key should give you the #.
    07-04-08 11:18 AM
    if you press 1 on and hold it ATT curves it will automatically put you in your voicemail box to get mssgs and/or modify settings

Enjoy!!
    That works great for the voicemail on your BB line, but she was remotely accessing her work v-mail.
    07-04-08 11:20 AM
    Ahh yes....my bad........I apparently need a "hooked on phonics" refresher for my comprehension........

Thanks.....
    07-04-08 11:30 AM
    the quick response....thanks
    07-04-08 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD