so i would now like to learn how to do this, any advice? do i need a micro SD card?
    01-12-09 11:29 PM
    mot people hear would suggest a SD card because memory is VERY precious on you phone.
    01-12-09 11:40 PM
    Yes get the card there isn't a lot of extra memory on the phone. Also take a look at the 101 link and the memory link in my signature. They will help a lot
    01-12-09 11:45 PM
    Definitely get an SD card otherwise all your memory will be gone very quickly.

You can use the media section in Desktop Manager to add music to the SD card or you can enable mass storage mode and while your bb is connected to the computer, drag and drop the music to the SD card.
    01-12-09 11:46 PM
    Media Manager I think is the easiest way to put music on your phone. It's basically a drag and drop.
    01-13-09 12:06 AM
    everyone says using roxio MM sucks... i cant say from personal use because i have never used it... i have always used Drag and Drop (D&D) make for a quick add and delete and you can use it on any computer available.
    01-13-09 12:09 AM
    everyone says using roxio MM sucks... i cant say from personal use because i have never used it... i have always used Drag and Drop (D&D) make for a quick add and delete and you can use it on any computer available.
    I have and it is painfully slow and cumbersome. Drag and drop is so much faster
    and simpler.
    01-13-09 12:14 AM
    I have and it is painfully slow and cumbersome. Drag and drop is so much faster
    and simpler.
    so i am smart?? am i REELY mart ag???

*G*G

sorry it i am getting bored and not tired... it seems no one is on the forums much right now.. then again anyone sane is prob asleep. *G*
    01-13-09 12:16 AM
    so i am smart?? am i REELY mart ag???

*G*G

sorry it i am getting bored and not tired... it seems no one is on the forums much right now.. then again anyone sane is prob asleep. *G*
    Of course you are Smarter than me for not using Roxio in the first place.
    01-13-09 12:20 AM
    i think i used it once.. .but not sure.... no that was bitpim with my voyager bc i couldn't get ringtones on it. damn Verizon
    01-13-09 12:25 AM
    thanks to all
    01-13-09 02:04 AM
    SD card is a must, get the largest one that your OS supports and/or upgrade your OS to maximize capacity.

I agree that the built in Media Manager sucks. Use drag and drop or the BB Media Sync.
    01-13-09 06:46 AM
    Get the sd card! I have never liked the Media software that bb supplies. If you open start>(right column in the start) you will see my music open it. then go to my computer open the drive that says Blackberry on then>open blackberry folder>open music> drag and drop from my music to bb music folder.

Hope this helps, when i would sync wm player and bb, my bb never recongized any music but my card said i had files on it, this is what worked for me quick and easy.
    01-13-09 08:10 AM
    As everyone says, Media Manager sucks. I down loaded D/M w/out it. Use drag and drop or the BB Media Sync as a previous reply suggests. I use M/S with iTunes and it works great, even album graphics transfer.
    01-13-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD