Just got a 8310 Curve last week, I think it's probably the best phone I've ever had. I love it so much that.....well this is a bit embarrassing. The wifes gone to Greece for a week with her mother, so when the cats away.........

So I went down the pub last night, had a few too many sherbets, staggered home and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I rolled over and there was Beryl the Berry on the other pillow gazing lovingly at me!!

Do I need help? Should I see a shrink? Or should I just pick up this fantastic phone and play with it?
    06-07-08 06:45 PM
    submit to the berry
    06-07-08 07:10 PM
    Just a normal feeling a curve owner gets. Embrace it!!
    06-07-08 07:12 PM
    Repeat after me my name is***** and I'm a addict
    06-07-08 07:30 PM
    My name is ***** and I'm an addict..........AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    06-07-08 07:33 PM
    Maybe its time for a new lover if a phone can replace your wife?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 08:09 PM
    The curve rocks!!
    06-07-08 08:22 PM
    After I left working for T-Mobile, I went to Verizon for new service. Got the HTC 6800. 2 weeks of complete ****. Went scream back to the store to get a Curve again. It feels good to be back in the land of the Berry. 2 weeks in PDA ****!!!
    06-07-08 08:38 PM
    I had a Tmobile Wing with WinMO 6 and it was not so good. I soft resetted that things more times than I breathed.
    06-07-08 08:57 PM
    I can feel your pain. They gave us all MDAs and forced us to use them. Then we all got the Pearl and it was the BB Gods who reached down and saved me. I was about to break open my old 7105 at that point.
    06-07-08 09:00 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago and love it. Makes my wifes MDA seem ancient. Now she's got MY curve checking our email accounts whenever its out of my hands! Just have figure out how to upgrade her without footing the whole bill!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 07:59 AM
    Just got a 8310 Curve last week, I think it's probably the best phone I've ever had. I love it so much that.....well this is a bit embarrassing. The wifes gone to Greece for a week with her mother, so when the cats away.........

So I went down the pub last night, had a few too many sherbets, staggered home and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I rolled over and there was Beryl the Berry on the other pillow gazing lovingly at me!!

Do I need help? Should I see a shrink? Or should I just pick up this fantastic phone and play with it?
    You need a shrink. I'm sure you're not far away from this....

Man who's had sex with 1000 cars gives new meaning to auto-erotic
    06-08-08 09:23 AM
    lol!!! just get married already.
    06-08-08 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD