i store all my ringtones, wallpapers, and photos on my memory card but i learned a hard lesson after my last memory died one day. (luckily i had everything on it backed up on my computer.) anyway, i wanna keep my main ringtone and wallpaper on my device memory - currently they're on the memory card. how do i just move them over? (i'd prefer to do it on the phone without hooking up to the computer.)

thanks!
    06-03-09 02:19 PM
    OK. Here goes nothing. Go to Media icon and click, press menu then click explore, highlight media card, click twice oepning up list of folders, click on folder with media you wish to move, highlight item, press menu, scroll down to move and click, screen with "up" will open, continue to press up and menu until you reach device memory, select move into. You can then move into exact folder you wish.
    06-03-09 02:44 PM
    I think it is better to leave them on your memory card and have them backed up on your computer.

But if you insist:

Media > Menu > Explore > Media Card > Open the Blackberry folder.

Navigate to the Pictures folder and find your wall paper pic. Highlight and Menu > Move. Navigate back by selecting Up until you can select Device Memory, choose home, user, then open the pictures folder, Menu > Move Here.

Repeat for the Ringtone, put it in the appropriate folder.
    06-03-09 02:44 PM
    I think it is better to leave them on your memory card and have them backed up on your computer.

But if you insist:

Media > Menu > Explore > Media Card > Open the Blackberry folder.

Navigate to the Pictures folder and find your wall paper pic. Highlight and Menu > Move. Navigate back by selecting Up until you can select Device Memory, choose home, user, then open the pictures folder, Menu > Move Here.

Repeat for the Ringtone, put it in the appropriate folder.
    I agree but that is not what the poster asks. By the way, your guide is much clearer than mine. Thanks.
    06-03-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD