I have an 8310. I've tried to look through the Help section in my phone, but can't find how to do it.
    Thanks in advance!

~Scarlett
    07-10-09 09:05 PM
    In Media app, hit BB key, then explore, then you can browse to where they are at on your device memory. There is also a setting in the camera app so they will always save to the card, dont know if that applies to you or not, but its there
    jrodriguez397 likes this.
    07-10-09 09:22 PM
    Thanks for your help!
    07-10-09 09:38 PM
    In Media app, hit BB key, then explore, then you can browse to where they are at on your device memory. Then highlight the pic, press the Menu key, select Move. Navigate up, and back to the Media Card, open the Pictures folder and press the Menu key again. Select Move Here. There is also a setting in the camera app so they will always save to the card, dont know if that applies to you or not, but its there
    Edited for clarity.
    07-10-09 09:42 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to move a whole bunch at a time or do you have to move them each individually?? I've been trying for a few days and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks guys!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:27 AM
    I don't use Roxio Media Manager, but if that doesn't allow you to do it, then you have to do it one at a time with the method above.
    07-12-09 12:37 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to move a whole bunch at a time or do you have to move them each individually?? I've been trying for a few days and I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks guys!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't use Roxio Media Manager, but if that doesn't allow you to do it, then you have to do it one at a time with the method above.
    Roxio will let you move more than one at a time and that's the only reason I like it.
    07-12-09 12:40 PM
    Mine does that when I add them but a batterrpull) puts them on the card for some reason.. Works though...
    07-12-09 12:46 PM
    I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100. I can't figure out how to save the pictures from my device memory to my media memory. Does anyone know how? Please help me!
    01-01-10 01:47 PM
    Old thread but thanks, I needed this!

May help another newbe.
    01-10-10 12:08 PM
    The value of our search tools.
    01-10-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD