I've got 4 different e-mail accounts, but can only see 3.

I've got:
    1. Outlook - Exchange account from work.
    2. rocketmail.com account (yeah, from back then before Yahoo bought them to get their engine!) - general account that gets a lot of spam
    3. yahoo! account - ebay specific
    4. another yahoo! account for my personal communication, which is not showing, even after I've entered it in the Mail configuration.

I see the first 3 together (plus SMS text messages) in my Messages folder, and I can also see them individually via their links in the home menu. It seems the rocketmail account is treated completely different from the yahoo account. For example, when I got my curve, rocketmail accounts were not supported in the BB, but then yahoo started offering rocketmail accounts again... and now I can see rocketmail in the BB.
    However, I can't see my second @yahoo.com account.

Anybody knows if yahoo limits the open accounts on the BB?
    In a PC, you can only have one open account (either @yahoo or @rocketmail), and if you want to see the other account, you log-out from one and then log-in into the other.

Will I need to resort to downloading Yahoo Go and set the other yahoo e-mail account that I can't see into it?
    This did work when I couldn't see the rocketmail account. But this also means I have to GO to Yahoo Go to see the mail, instead of it being pushed to my inbox all the time (and appearing on the messages portion of my BB's screen).

Any solutions?
    11-21-08 10:48 AM
    You can have a total of 10 email addresses on your BlackBerry.
    11-21-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD