When someone clicks in while you are on the line and I want to do a conference call with both so both would be on three way, I don't know how to do that, how do you do it? I tried to do it and both my callers are private numbers, is it because both is a private call?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 01:18 PM
    It's really easy. While you have one line on hold, and other line active, press menu and join the calls.
    09-18-08 01:23 PM
    My menu doesn't have join, I'm with sprint

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 01:25 PM
    Once you're connected with the first call, and the second call comes in, I believe you should have the option to join both calls.
    09-18-08 01:35 PM
    Once you're connected with the first call, and the second call comes in, I believe you should have the option to join both calls by hitting the menu button and selecting join calls.
    09-18-08 01:35 PM
    Make a conference call

1. During a call, press the Send key.
    2. Type a phone number or highlight a contact.
    3. Press the Send key.
    4. During the second call, press the Menu key.
    5. Click Join.
    It's the same on any BB Curve.
    09-18-08 01:38 PM
    carid, sunkast, that is one of the benefits with GSM service. You can join two calls you have received. With CDMA, you have to initiate three calling yourself. It's been a while since I've used three way calling. If memory serves me correct, on CDMA if we receive a call, we can make the third call and conference them together. We cannot join two calls we have received. Again, it's been a few years I've done this so I could be wrong. I'm sure someone here will correct me if I am.

EDIT: I can also confirm that I do not have a "join" option.
    Last edited by SK1; 09-18-08 at 01:49 PM.
    09-18-08 01:43 PM
    carid, sunkast, that is one of the benefits with GSM service. You can join two calls you have received. With CDMA, you have to initiate three calling yourself. It's been a while since I've used three way calling. If memory serves me correct, on CDMA if we receive a call, we can make the third call and conference them together. We cannot join two calls we have received. Again, it's been a few years I've done this so I could be wrong. I'm sure someone here will correct me if I am.

EDIT: I can also confirm that I do not have a "join" option.
    yea that is what i thought, gsm has that benefit but not cdma its a bummer
    09-18-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD