Please! I need anyone's help. On my blackberry curve, I ordered a replacement part for the black rubbery side rails because I had scuffed mine so bad and it was bugging the heck out of me.

My problem is, I have no clue as to how to install the new ones. It seems fairly easy, but I don't want to break anything. If anyone can help me on how to install my new rubbery side rails, please post an answer here.

I would very much appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance.
    11-11-07 07:01 PM
    not sure if this will help you, but someone on youtube has posted a video on how to take one apart...beware tho, i believe this voids warranty

11-12-07 12:05 AM
    Please! I need anyone's help. On my blackberry curve, I ordered a replacement part for the black rubbery side rails because I had scuffed mine so bad and it was bugging the heck out of me.

My problem is, I have no clue as to how to install the new ones. It seems fairly easy, but I don't want to break anything. If anyone can help me on how to install my new rubbery side rails, please post an answer here.

I would very much appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance.
    Where did you buy the replacement parts? Thanks
    11-12-07 12:27 AM
    Thank you. That was very helpful. Although I'll probably have someone do it for me as I am afraid I'll mess things up, lol.

Thanks a lot.
    11-13-07 07:20 PM
    I got the replacement parts at cellulardr.com
    11-13-07 07:21 PM
    This site has a crazy URL, but if you google Cnn.cn Cellular Acessories, they have everything. They are a very reliable site for all your Blackberry needs. And no, I do not qork for them. ^_^!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD