Hi everyone

I am new to the forums and I am also the proud new owner of the Curve. First of all i purchased the phone off ebay from a member that said he had the phone for 1-2 weeks before purchasing the iphone.

Few concerns I have that maybe someone can help me with.

-I have the Kingston 2GB expansion card but i do not how to put it in for the life of me...please help!!!

-when creating/setting up my email the "getting started guide" says there should be an option that says "I want to create or add an email address" my phone does not seem to have this option just the other two (i want to use a work, email account with a BB enterprise server and i want to skip email setup)

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help......
    08-02-07 11:10 PM
    To insert the memory card you must slide the metal clipdoor to the left, it will then swing open like a door, next you will take the micro sd card and slide it in to the door, next press the door with you micro sd card down and you have to give a little force to depress the contacts, next slide the metal clip/door to the right and your micro sd card should be firmly in place.
    08-03-07 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD