Hello

Just downloaded pacman, its just a file name pacman.jad, how do I install it

I am a 8330 from sprint

Thanks much

Nali
    12-29-08 01:18 AM
    You need to install it OTA (from your berry).
    12-29-08 01:20 AM
    I could be wrong but blackberry curves only accept *.alx and *.ali files... Goood thread tho. Hope this solves your issue.
    12-29-08 01:34 AM
    See... I told you I could be wrong. Check this youtube file:
    12-29-08 01:49 AM
    Place the .jad on your media card on phone. Open up media on your BB and hit menu>explore then navigate to where you saved the .jad and select. It will install as if you were downloading OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SirDes; 12-29-08 at 11:51 AM.
    12-29-08 11:38 AM
    Thank you all, I will try now
    12-29-08 11:39 AM
    i keep getting error 907 on any jad or jar file???? any help?? am i doing something wrong?
    12-29-08 10:54 PM
    you need a .cod file as welll which is missing
    try emailing the file to yourself and see if it will work then
    12-30-08 01:27 AM
    Go here from your browser and download it directly to your phone

http://www.jamlent.com/blackberry/Pacman/pacman.jad
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-30-08 at 02:28 AM.
    12-30-08 02:23 AM
    SirDes, how exactly does that work?I tried installing pacman that way, and I had the .jad, .cod, .alx, and the gameboards.cod; it wouldn't recognize the .cod or .alx files, so I tried another one and went for zelda beta 3, and that time I just got the 907 download failed problem, and I don't know where you'd get a .cod for it?

sorry, I (and I assume others, somewhere here) don't have the data package or whatever it's called for other carriers, and hence don't have access to online/OTA
    12-30-08 11:35 AM
    Just Install It Over The Air And Hit Download

I Prefer That Other That Zip Format. Its Faster
    12-30-08 11:54 AM
    SirDes, how exactly does that work?I tried installing pacman that way, and I had the .jad, .cod, .alx, and the gameboards.cod; it wouldn't recognize the .cod or .alx files, so I tried another one and went for zelda beta 3, and that time I just got the 907 download failed problem, and I don't know where you'd get a .cod for it?

sorry, I (and I assume others, somewhere here) don't have the data package or whatever it's called for other carriers, and hence don't have access to online/OTA
    Try creating a folder named pacman on your media card, and put the .jad and .cod and all other files in it, then navigate there on the blackberry as I previously stated. Select the .jad and it should open up in the browser as if you were doing it OTA, select "download" and the program should install.
    12-30-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD