I can't keep missing calls.........LOL.

How do I answer the phone when I'm listening to media with the headphones in? I tried the obvious, by clicking the answer button, but that doesn't work.

Also, when the phone is set to vibrate profile, and I have my headphones in, how do I set the BB up to give me an audible alert to an incoming call? If i have it off my belt and next to me on my desk, I'm not hearing it vibrate when the headphones are in.
    08-13-08 09:48 AM
    I also have a Curve and when I'm listening to music, the music automatically turns off and that's how I know I have a call coming through. I just press the answer button on the phone and that always picks my calls up. I'm not sure why you're having this problem.
    08-13-08 10:11 AM
    Egads - me either. What profile do you have it on?
    08-13-08 10:12 AM
    I have same problem I always unplug my head phones and hit the answer button. It answers it but I can't always hear the caller for some reason

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:13 AM
    It seems to be an 8330 issue.. since the ones with problems have 8330s

I have not heard of this... I have had the same experience as miss_michelle. What OS are you running?
    08-13-08 10:17 AM
    what OS are you on because ive heard of this occuring on the newer OS versions.
    08-13-08 10:18 AM
    08-13-08 10:23 AM
    I have the same issue, I just believed it to be something with the conductors inside the headphone jack. I mean the jack is made for the stereo/microphone headset with three conductors, so I figured the phone just thinks that's what's in there and deactivates the phones mic. I have the same problem with a 8310 that I use. I usually just unplug the headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD