I have a Sprint 8330M Curve. I'm having problems accessing one website on my bb that i have used in the past. I emailed the site for help and they want to know my ip address. No problems with other sites, just this one.

Dumb question time - I don't have wifi just sprint data service, do I have an ip address?
    07-24-10 09:08 AM
    I have a Sprint 8330M Curve. I'm having problems accessing one website on my bb that i have used in the past. I emailed the site for help and they want to know my ip address. No problems with other sites, just this one.

Dumb question time - I don't have wifi just sprint data service, do I have an ip address?
    Go to Options/Adv Options/Service Book/Blackberry Internet Browsing Service & it will list your Gateway IP address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 11:03 AM
    Thank you!
    07-24-10 12:47 PM
    Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 03:42 PM

The easy way to find your phone's IP address on the cellular network at any moment is:
    Manage Connections
    Mobile Network Options
    Menu (BB logo) key, select Diagnostics Test
    Menu, select Run

the IP address appears under Radio Data in the first screen.

There is a problem for your question, because your phone's IP address is dynamically assigned by the cellular network. The address allocated could change at any moment particularly if you are moving from one tower to another. I have seen users posting here from a smartphone, and they have logged several addresses within a few minutes. Sometimes they will log one address when they read a page, a second when they start to compose a forum message, and a third address when they post the message.
    07-25-12 01:44 PM
    Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

(also, I've reported for spammage... not you Branta!)
    07-25-12 02:12 PM
    hi,I have a blackberry curve 8520 and everytime i try to add the bb service it does seem to work on my phone, apparently what had happen was i found out that i dont have a blackberry identity gate ip address,is it possible that i can download it ????? plzz help
    12-13-12 04:45 PM
    hi,I have a blackberry curve 8520 and everytime i try to add the bb service it does seem to work on my phone, apparently what had happen was i found out that i dont have a blackberry identity gate ip address,is it possible that i can download it ????? plzz help
    01-02-13 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD