Hi. First...i'm new here...i hope i will find answers to my questions,...

Can anybody tell me how to activate Mass storage card? I have it blocked by my BESAdmin in the Storage Card settings.

I mean if there is any way to start a blackberry without loading restrictive policies, or a fantastic and wonderful trick to jump system limitations.

My enterprise have blocked USB transfer, installing apps, etc. I think its so strong restrictive policy!
    I only want to charge my MicroSD with MP3!!!

Another thing...can i install a theme in my situation? I have tried it by BB Desktop, but i can't (provileges). If i send the file by e-mail....is there any way to install it?

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by birbaul; 06-12-08 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Bad memory!
    06-12-08 04:03 PM
    well first off Welcome to the wonderful world of Crackberry!

Unfortunatly when your phone is governed by a BES there really isny much around it i mean you could try to remove the IT Policy as i know there is a thread here that explains how to do it but if and when the IT dept with your company finds out you may end up getting in trouble if not fired... and we dont want that to happen so i guess the answer is no.... sorry to be the bearer of bad news... ( if i am wrong someone PLEASE correct me)
    06-12-08 04:12 PM
    RealEstatePro is correct. If the IT policy interdicts the use of the Media Card then you cannot use it under any circumstances. The phone belongs to your company and they have defined how they want it used. They own it. It is their property and if you mess with their security - which you can't, they will almost certainly - as RealEstatePro says, fire you.
    06-12-08 04:39 PM
    Well, then...i will stop my hands. jejejje.

Thanks for the answers!

Oh,...if i charge the sd card in another device and then i return it to bb....it would be accepted, isn't it?

Good night to all!
    06-12-08 04:47 PM
    Another possibility: depending on your company and your relationship with the IT people, you might very nicely ask for a one-time dispensation to load music files. They might grant it. Definitely don't try to break the lock. If you succeed using the tools you can find here, it will be detected the very first time you access the enterprise and the policy will be restored.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD