I can only email 1 pic at a time with my curve. When I go back to the menu to attach a 2nd pic it doesn't give me the attach file options. Is it possible to email more than 1 pic at a time?

Also, my tech support at work tells me that there is no soft ware to in stall on my desk top to down load pics using a usb connection and that doing so affects Outlook which is what we use for email. Sounds fishy to me!

Thanks,
    03-07-09 12:02 PM
    Be sure that the cursor in your compose email screen is not in the attachment itself and you should be able to attach multiple files. Be aware that there is a 2.9MB attachment limit size per message. Note that if you are on a BES, they might be blocking that function.

Whether or not you can install software on your work computer is a question for your employer. However, if you connect your phone with the USB cable and enable Mass Storage Mode on your phone, the Media Card will show up as a removable drive on your computer and you should be able to drag and drop files the same as any other removable drive.
    03-07-09 05:19 PM
    Be sure that the cursor in your compose email screen is not in the attachment itself and you should be able to attach multiple files. Be aware that there is a 2.9MB attachment limit size per message. Note that if you are on a BES, they might be blocking that function.

Whether or not you can install software on your work computer is a question for your employer. However, if you connect your phone with the USB cable and enable Mass Storage Mode on your phone, the Media Card will show up as a removable drive on your computer and you should be able to drag and drop files the same as any other removable drive.
    Thanks, I appreciate your help.
    03-07-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD