I have an 8310 and want to download a theme but it is only available through ota. How do I download the theme onto my bb by ota. and what is a theme reader? would i need that to download?
    04-29-08 02:50 AM
    To download ota you need to go to the site on your BB & click on the ota download link or email it to yourself if that option is there.
    You should not need the theme reader unless you have an older operating system version on your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-08 02:59 AM
    oh ok. Thanks! so just click on the ota download link and it saves it to my phone? then i would just go to the options menu and click theme right?
    04-29-08 03:11 AM
    Clicking the link (OTA), from your Blackberry, will install the theme on your Blackberry...
    04-29-08 03:15 AM
    OTA means over the air.
    Using OTA you would be downloading the theme directly onto your BB rather than if you had downloaded a zip file onto your computer and then had to install it into your BB.
    04-29-08 06:25 AM
    oh ok. Thanks! so just click on the ota download link and it saves it to my phone? then i would just go to the options menu and click theme right?
    Yes then you'll have to do a battery pull before it appears in your themes. Pull it for 30 seconds and put it back in.
    04-29-08 06:34 AM
    Remember you can only download themes via the native BB browser - Opera won't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-08 09:00 AM
    Opera doesnt seem to work for much,**** i was thinking about deleting it....
    05-02-08 09:19 PM
    Thanks everyone! and the opera mini--good to know
    05-06-08 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD