Hey Peeps

Can any of you guys or girls please tell me how to setup a call divert on my BB curve 8310

Do you need a app for this

Cannot find it in my phone

Cheers
    07-31-09 09:14 AM
    Pretty sure it takes an app. I was hoping it was a feature of Google Voice but it doesn't work in quite that way. Check it out. It may do what you want, but I think you still have to ask for an invitation and wait a while before they let you in.
    Maybe YouMail?
    07-31-09 09:44 AM
    Hey Peeps

Can any of you guys or girls please tell me how to setup a call divert on my BB curve 8310

Do you need a app for this

Cannot find it in my phone

Cheers
    are you wanting to foward all of your calls?
    07-31-09 09:47 AM
    You press the Green Phone key to bring up the dialing screen and then press the BlackBerry key. In that menu you scroll down to Options and there you will find all the standard GSM call functions such as Call Divert (BB calls it Call Forwarding), Call Waiting, and much, much more. Not intuitive but it is all there.
    07-31-09 10:02 AM
    You press the Green Phone key to bring up the dialing screen and then press the BlackBerry key. In that menu you scroll down to Options and there you will find all the standard GSM call functions such as Call Divert (BB calls it Call Forwarding), Call Waiting, and much, much more. Not intuitive but it is all there.
    A Ha

Thats were it is.

Cheers for that

I have had this curve for 15 months and i have now found a whole new menu to tinker with .

Cheers for that Jackbox

Kudos to you sir
    07-31-09 10:24 AM
    I wish there was an option for annynomous call reject.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 10:32 AM
    I wish there was an option for annynomous call reject.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    google voice i think has that
    07-31-09 10:41 AM
    Many moons ago, I had one of the first Sprint PCS vision phones. It had this cool little feature where I could record an "outgoing announcement" of sorts, and divert calls to the phone itself, using the phone like an answering machine. If I chose to, I could take the call or just let the caller leave a message, kinda like a regular phone and answering machine set up. Haven't seen anything like it since. Anyone know of an app out there that does something similar?
    08-02-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD