I am a newbie...

I have a Curve, and would like to know how to reply to the original sender from any forwarded email from my work email account.

I have all my email at work currently being forwarded to my BB. I want the be able to read the emails and reply to the people who sent me the email, not just back to me.

Hope this all makes sense.

As, an aside, I tried posting this email in the HOW TO forum, but it would not grant me permission???
    12-14-08 07:13 PM
    If you can see the the senders email address can you highlight it hit menu and copy? Then paste it into a reply. You may need to paste it into a new email or add them to your address book and hit reply and add them that way
    12-14-08 07:31 PM
    What I do is just find the name in my address book and send to from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 07:37 PM
    I compose a fresh email, and If they aren't in my address book, I open the Use Once in my address book and paste the address in there.

12-14-08 07:46 PM
    As, an aside, I tried posting this email in the HOW TO forum, but it would not grant me permission???
    The How To forum is for completed How To guides. Mods move posts there.
    12-14-08 07:52 PM
    I am a newbie...

I have a Curve, and would like to know how to reply to the original sender from any forwarded email from my work email account.

I have all my email at work currently being forwarded to my BB. I want the be able to read the emails and reply to the people who sent me the email, not just back to me.

Hope this all makes sense.
    I guess I left out an important piece of information... when I get the email, I only see my forwarding address, not the original senders.

Maybe that's where I have to look? How does one allow the original sender to show up on a forwarded email? Is that something I can change via the Blackberry, or BIS account, or is that handled through my work email program?
    12-14-08 07:59 PM
    Try rolling the trackball up, the addresses should be there.

Or when in the email, press the menu key and select show address.

Last edited by exelant; 12-14-08 at 08:15 PM.
    12-14-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD