Does anyone carry their bb in a wallet/case combo and is still able to remove the bb easily?

I purchased a wallet/case on ebay on I'm returning it because I can't use my bb to take pics and video which is what I do a lot of. I don't need to carry the bb on my belt but I'd like a "nice" wallet solution because I don't like carrying a wallet around either.
    04-28-09 11:56 AM
    I'm pretty used to putting my BB on stand by. I carry it in a micro fiber baggie for sunglasses. Easy to pull out of my pocket. The baggie serves as a screen cleaner too.
    04-28-09 12:02 PM
    I carry mine in my pocket, nothing more than a screen protector...never had a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 12:54 PM
    I have the Invisible Shield on the screen and and have a skin on it. I feel safe with it in my pocket free ballin it.

04-28-09 01:32 PM
    BSE on phone, goes in pocket all the time.
    04-28-09 01:34 PM
    I have the Invisible Shield on the screen and and have a skin on it. I feel safe with it in my pocket free ballin it.

How has the Invisible Shield held up? I've had about three for various other phones, and I'm always pissed when they start peeling up at the corners. The BB screen is nice and flat and I'm wondering if an IS would stay adhered?
    04-28-09 01:49 PM
    Bought a 2-pack of silicone skins by Rocketfish at Best Buy. Thicker than OEM skins, takes the occasional drop or bump very nicely. I carry in a Fone Case pouch with an s-biner to make sure I don't drop it and run over it again.

My daughter likes the other skin I gave her, it's the only white one around where she works, so it is distinctive. Mine is pure black, and almost makes the rest of mine look black, too.

04-28-09 02:03 PM
    How has the Invisible Shield held up? I've had about three for various other phones, and I'm always pissed when they start peeling up at the corners. The BB screen is nice and flat and I'm wondering if an IS would stay adhered?
    Well I've on ly had it on for about 2 months but it's doing pretty good. I decided that if it doesn't last me very long then I'll try BSE. At least that'll be cheap to try. Lol

04-28-09 02:11 PM
    I have a skin. Its okay. I am a chick with really long hair and when I talk on the phone afterwards the skin pulls my hair. Not too thrilled about that but otherwise its not to shabby. My advise would be get a leather pouch to put your phone in. It slides in nicely and is easy to get out of your pocket.

04-28-09 02:35 PM
    I got some screen protectors on ebay that fit the rounded out areas perfectly...easy to install. I have a leather case with a magnetic flap. If the face is out it takes the phone off stand by, strange but it does not put the phone in stand by like some advertized cases.
    04-28-09 02:39 PM
    I have an Invisible Shield by ZAGG for my bb and it's the best screen protector I've ever had. I guess I'm going to have to resort to just keeping it in my pocket.

04-28-09 04:46 PM
    Did u get just the screen or the full body? I've always went for the full body IS and always get annoyed with the peeling corners. Gonna order one for this baby anyway, because peeling corners or not they are the best protection ever!

04-28-09 06:30 PM
    I carry mine in my pocket and switch between a silicone case & a hard case.
    04-28-09 06:34 PM
    Mine used to be in a silicon skin 24/7 but I dropped it a few times and its actually started to fall apart so I just don't care anymore. lol
    04-28-09 07:29 PM
    I'm getting the body glove case for mine. A buddy has it and I love the protection quality you get from it. Especially since it has the almost 2mm thick screen cover.
    04-28-09 07:34 PM
    I have a BSE screen protector on it(which im not crazy about, its peeling already), a Seidio rubber battery cover(which i LOVE) and a black silicone skin case. All in all i think my Berry is safe!
    04-28-09 07:46 PM
    I bought one of those cheap 10 dollar rubber things for about 5 mins, then returned it and bought an Otterbox .. now its basically a large rubber brick that's indestructable!
    04-29-09 12:11 AM
    I use the leather pouch that came with my 8330 when I am on the go.

I'd love to have a skin but then my charging craddle wouldn't work so well.
    04-29-09 07:15 AM
    I have a clear case I bought from the t-mobile store for $10. I also have one from body glove. I use them some but most of the time I just keep it in the holster...
    04-29-09 07:26 AM
    I use a silicone case and no screen protector, but oh well the screen is scratched from heck and back, but once that new 9630 is out on verizon this bad boy is going up for sale AS IS.
    04-29-09 07:36 AM
    I have a clear case I bought from the t-mobile store for $10. I also have one from body glove. I use them some but most of the time I just keep it in the holster...
    I have the same clear case you explained above, sans the belt connector. I am happy with the case...
    04-29-09 07:37 AM
    Does anyone carry their bb in a wallet/case combo and is still able to remove the bb easily?

I purchased a wallet/case on ebay on I'm returning it because I can't use my bb to take pics and video which is what I do a lot of. I don't need to carry the bb on my belt but I'd like a "nice" wallet solution because I don't like carrying a wallet around either.
    I carry the case it came with. It protects it well and it puts it in standby mode without hitting the mute key. Just put it in the case and it automatically knows it's in the case and locks the keys and all. This way lint won't get in the roller ball also. The case it came with just seems to be perfect. It doesn't clip on the belt or anything but I don't do that anyway I just like it in my pocket.
    04-29-09 08:00 AM
    I'm getting the body glove case for mine. A buddy has it and I love the protection quality you get from it. Especially since it has the almost 2mm thick screen cover.
    I have this case and I love it! Working in EMS a blackberry is requirement but with this case I'm not going through a phone a month like my Gz1 phones

04-29-09 08:34 AM
    I bought one of those cheap 10 dollar rubber things for about 5 mins, then returned it and bought an Otterbox .. now its basically a large rubber brick that's indestructable!
    I know the feeling I have the bodyglove case so large rubber brick I understand

04-29-09 08:36 AM
    BSE and silicone cases, it seems to be working fine right now. The cases do stretch out however luckily you can pick them up on amazon for pretty cheap.
    04-29-09 09:05 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD