I just got my curve...I tried some apps...I want to wipe it out and start over...thanks
    01-19-09 02:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

Step #7 covers completely wiping your phone
    01-19-09 03:00 PM
    Ok I'm still confused. I dont want to use the wipe handheld method. I guess I want to delete the OS and everything. How do I even start?
    01-19-09 07:22 PM
    Wiping the handheld does delete the OS. It's your best bet to remove all the buggy problems that are causing trouble and return to a clean slate.
    01-19-09 07:30 PM
    If you follow the instructions and load a new OS and do not restore your 3rd party apps and only selectively restore databases such as your address book, you will accomplish your goal. Part of the load process is a complete wipe. The instructions AG gave you will actually do an extra wipe. But what is the problem you're having that makes you want to do the wipe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 07:47 PM
    Honestly, just being anal...tried a couple apps and deleted them...want to get rid anything that they left behind...and reading these forums makes me want to lol. I used to have a treo..and I always just did a hard resest and re-installed everything.
    01-19-09 07:56 PM
    You really should be OK just deleting and doing a battery pull. If you notice any problems, you can do a wipe, but it is a lot to go through after a simple uninstall. I have never had a problem with uninstalling apps. Honest,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks man I appreciate it...I think I will just leave it alone for now...damn u!!! I was so close to doing it...lol
    01-19-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD