I've had the icon for Yahoo instant messenger installed on my BB since I purchased it and don't have any use for it. However, when I use the Desktop Software, it does not appear under my list of applications, so I can't remove it. The same goes for the options/advanced options/applications method; it doesn't appear in the listing. How can I get rid of it then? Or is it simply built in and impossible to remove?

I'm on Sprint if that makes any difference. Thanks guys.
    10-21-08 12:09 AM
    so it is a service book application that can't be deleted
    you can either hide it
    or you can go into your service books and delete that service book and the icon will go
    however if you ever resend service books it will come back
    10-21-08 12:15 AM
    also it doesn't take up any app memory so its not much to worry about
    10-21-08 12:16 AM
    Oh I see; well I guess I'll do that then, its not causing any real problems. On another random note, I have my key volume setting configured so that the keyboard should make no noise when I dial numbers or type. However, the phone will randomly make a dial noise sometimes when I start dialing a number. Only for the first one or two buttons I push. Obviously this isn't a serious problem, I'm just a little curious if anyone else has this issue lol. I didn't want to waste space making a separate topic for this.
    10-21-08 12:23 AM
    i know what the setting is however if you are in profile that is not vibrate or quiet it will still make the dialing noises
    10-21-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD