For example, I'd like to take a picture of In-Game Session of BrickBreaker - however I don't know how to do this.

Can someone tell me how I can take pictures of the games I'm playing, or while I'm playing them a picture of my current progress?

Much appreciated!

Thanks
    07-21-09 02:56 PM
    how to download the app captureit
    07-21-09 03:06 PM
    This is a complete article on how to take screen shot

Good Luck
    07-21-09 03:09 PM
    here is the OTA link for it

This is a preview of TechMogul Industries applications for Blackberry. The first application I am introducing today is CaptureIt. CaptureIt is a simple utility that allows people to capture a screen shots straight from their Blackberry devices. The image will either be saved to a memory card, or if none is available it will be saved to the device memory. CaptureIt is available today as a free download for all Blackberry users. Simply assign CaptureIt to one of the Blackberry convince keys and press to capture. Stay turned for other exciting releases from TechMogul Industries.

OTA Download Link: www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

If application errors, make sure permissions are set to allow.

Visit the Techmogul.com soon for more releases.

Works on devices 4.3 and higher.

To use: Assign CaptureIt to one of the convince keys. Then from any screen, press the convince key and the capture will be saved. If there is a memory card, it will be saved to that. If there is no memory card it will be saved to the device memory.

Version 1.2 released see next page.
    07-21-09 03:11 PM
    Awesome! Thanks guys.
    07-21-09 03:43 PM
    Good info
    12-13-09 01:42 PM
    here is the OTA link for it
    Wow!!! Thanks for your post, it helped a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD