Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    207BD91B
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do I send text messages to multiple people

When I send a text message I do the standard way of sending one but here is where the problem come in. Let's say I wanna send it to multiple people right? How do I do that without having type my message, scroll up click full menu, scroll up, click add recipient, choose my recipient then if I wanna add another I have scroll above the message and do it all over again. I just wanna be able to click multiple people all at one time without having to go through all the menus again, thanks
    CrackBerry User

I've not tried this so I can't say it will work. If it is the same group of people you normally send txt to you can go into your address book and create different groups and pick one of those to send a message to.
    The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. "Albert Einstein"
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    207BD91B
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I did a search and I don't want to sound rude but the answer would be a big fat "NO" sure you can do groups but that defeats the purpose. Let's say I have a group of 10 maybe I only want 7 of them to receive what I want them to get so I have to go individual. I think that is a HUGE over site on BB **** my old *** Nokia with no MMS could send multiple sms.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,981 Global Posts
    PIN
    Sucka Free

So sent it to the group and remove 3 people easier than having to add 7 people manually.
    Mod Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    10,167 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often

you can add the recipients before typing the message. Then you dont have to keep scrolling up.
    ~S_A
    All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    207BD91B
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by raylol16 View Post
    So sent it to the group and remove 3 people easier than having to add 7 people manually.
    Yeah but if I want to send it to more people not in a group I still have to go and do th whole ritual over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    you can add the recipients before typing the message. Then you dont have to keep scrolling up.
    How? I just tried I started a new sms picked, a person and then it scrolled down so I would have to scroll up and start the whole process again.
    Mod Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    10,167 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often

cant just hit menu > add recipient?
    I dont have to scroll up on my 8130, 8820, or 9000
    ~S_A
    All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.