How do i sent pics to my contacts? Not to my black berry messenger contacts, not to an email address but to someone's phone?
    07-11-08 02:46 AM
    If I remember correctly, Sprint blocks the MMS (picture messaging) feature.

If not, select the picture you want to send, hit menu and select Send as MMS.
    07-11-08 02:55 AM
    I believe it has to be sent by email, but if you mean from your email to a phone number...

Before the "@" put their 10digit wireless number

AT&[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    US [email protected]
    [email protected]
    07-11-08 02:56 AM
    If I remember correctly, Sprint blocks the MMS (picture messaging) feature.

If not, select the picture you want to send, hit menu and select Send as MMS.
    wow thats stupid, whats the point of that? Im already paying an extra $30 a month for this phone and i can't even have what all basic phones already have? Thats ridiculous...the only options are send as email, send to facebook, and sent to messenger contact.
    07-11-08 03:02 AM
    Sprint, and I believe AllTel disable this feature. You'd have to ask them why...

But as Jayden pointed out, there are ways around it.
    07-11-08 03:15 AM
    I believe it has to be sent by email, but if you mean from your email to a phone number...

AT&[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    US [email protected]
    [email protected]
    i tried sending it like [email protected] its taking a long time to send lol, it hasn't send yet
    07-11-08 03:15 AM
    i tried sending it like [email protected] its taking a long time to send lol, it hasn't send yet
    Take the "Sprint" out and just put the number. He was just labeling the carriers.
    07-11-08 03:16 AM
    yea it definatly blows. . . I can't understand it, and its only certain phones. My girlfriend has a katana on sprint, and can send photos just find. From what I hear it seems to be disabled in their smartphones. A friend with a HTC mogul has the same issue.
    07-11-08 03:50 AM

AT&[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    US [email protected]
    [email protected]
    So these things send an MMS to someones phone instead of the normal way to send MMS? So sprint customers and whoever else has that feature blocked can send MMS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 07:35 AM
    Sort of. You're actually sending an email, but it works in much the same way.
    07-11-08 07:39 AM
    How do i sent pics to my contacts? Not to my black berry messenger contacts, not to an email address but to someone's phone?
    You cannot send MMS with Sprint!

And, according to your stipulations... you will not be able to send any pictures. You said no BB Messenger and no email! Unless you want to email their mobile number @ their carrier, then you are outta luck!
    07-11-08 07:41 AM

AT&[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    US [email protected]
    [email protected]
    That's great! Know any of the canadian ones? Aliant/telus/rogers???
    07-11-08 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD