I see some ppl posting pictures on twitter.
    Is this possible to do via my BB?
    I use twitterberry but woud swithch in a heartbeat if I could pist pics too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:09 PM
    After you take a picture with your blackberry go to the picture you want to post and open it. While it is in full screen hit the menu key and you should have the option to send to twitterberry.

03-06-09 09:27 PM
    Rock n roll!
    TYVM

Cheers

03-06-09 09:45 PM
    Your welcome. You might have to change the quality of your picture settings from super fine to medium. Depends on your carrier speed. If it takes too long to update just play with tje quality settings.

03-06-09 11:19 PM
    Good call. Thanks again.

Last edited by Slo; 03-07-09 at 02:20 AM.
    03-07-09 02:18 AM
    I have Twitterberry 0.8. There is no option to send to Twitterberry in the send menu for my pictures. Do I need 0.9 beta?

04-12-09 10:06 AM
    Moon, I have the same TB as you. You should have the option. After you take the picture close out of the camera mode. Then go to media/pictures and open the pic you want. While it is in full screen mode and hit menu you should have the option at the very top "send to twitterberry".
    04-12-09 12:28 PM
    Hey rlp32

Thanks a million!!!
    04-13-09 03:21 PM
    I find that sometimes I have the option, some times I don't. I dont know why. Also, it takes a long time to load the picture to twitter. A lot longer than my facebook application.
    04-13-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD