is there a way for me to get rid of this "Sent via Blackberry by AT&T" signature whenever i reply back or compose a work email using my blackberry?
    09-12-07 03:57 PM
    Go into your account via cingular.com and then go into your email setup page. Click and edit the email address that you want to change and erase the preloaded signature that says, "sent via Blackberry". You can even change it if you would like. After you erase it make sure that you save the your settings before you exit that screen. And don't forget if you have more then one email address on your blackberry you will have to do the same thing for each one. Hope that helps you.
    09-12-07 04:16 PM
    Or you can go to your email options on your bb and click on email settings to change it there.
    09-14-07 08:20 AM
    I have the same problem with my my 8810 and have just checked in the option button email, but cannot see where to change it?
    09-14-07 03:47 PM
    Am not with ATnT but I tried changing on my BB and it cannot be erased. My page just refreshes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-07 06:20 PM
    Or you can go to your email options on your bb and click on email settings to change it there.
    This is not accurate.

You have to change this setting from your carrier's BIS site. BES users can change the autosignature on their devices in email options, but no such option is present for BIS.

Actually, last time I checked I could not even change the signature when accessing the BIS site from BB Browser. It was grayed out and had to be done from a desktop.

09-15-07 11:49 PM
    Oh ! Maybe I have to try changing it from a pc then for it to work? Since from the BB it never worked.
    But how to get to that site from the pc?

09-16-07 04:50 AM
    http:// bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

09-16-07 04:05 PM
    This is has been discussed in numerous threads before. Please try a search next time before posting a new thread.

For future reference, I have created a how-to guide with screen shots here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remo...ignature-4980/
    09-16-07 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD