I downloaded opera mini directly to my 8310. It said at the bottom of the user agreement to check agree to continue. there was nowhere to click. can someone help me with this and is this the best program to use to make internet viewing more like being on a computer?
    02-19-08 04:53 PM
    I just download this today as well. Just push your trackball in and it will say accept or decline when you do that.
    02-19-08 04:56 PM
    I just download it also. This app is awesome!! hope it works with wifi soon though!
    02-19-08 05:07 PM
    It is a good mobile browsing experience. I've had it from day one, used the old version on my WinMo phones and it was good there too.

Doss
    02-19-08 05:10 PM
    mine says opera mini is try ing to make a phone call and gives me the option to let it or not let it.
    02-19-08 05:23 PM
    Try clicking the trackball from the top of the page.
    02-19-08 05:37 PM
    it says "the application opera mini is attempting to make a phone call. would you like to allow this?"
    02-19-08 05:43 PM
    Try pressing menu instead of the trackball.
    Last edited by sunkast; 02-19-08 at 05:47 PM.
    02-19-08 05:44 PM
    wow. aren't you just a smarty pants. thanks for the help sunkast. now all i have to do is figure out how to work it. by the way, why does my screen get really bright sometimes but is dim the rest of the time?
    02-19-08 05:52 PM
    It's a battery saving feature built into a BB. It's supposed to get brighter when theres a lot of light around like day light, but then dim when its darker. There is a sensor on the BB that detects the amount of light. If you'd like you can turn this off by going to Options > Screen/Keyboard > automatically dim Backlight.
    02-19-08 05:55 PM
    It's a battery saving feature built into a BB. It's supposed to get brighter when theres a lot of light around like day light, but then dim when its darker. There is a sensor on the BB that detects the amount of light. If you'd like you can turn this off by going to Options > Screen/Keyboard > automatically dim Backlight.
    I turned mine off as soon as I got my BB. That use to drive me nuts!
    02-19-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD