Hi all! I am a new blackberry owner and trying to learn all of this stuff. I recently downloaded a bunch of ringtones and they went to my itunes. How do I transfer them to my phone?

Thanks for the help!!!!
    04-04-09 11:54 AM
    If you downloaded a bunch to your PC, you can use your desktop manager or just send them in an email to yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:57 AM
    What I have done is put the ringtones on your desktop and with the berry plugged into the computer just drag them to the folder marked ringtones.
    Do you have an SD card ?
    04-04-09 12:10 PM
    What I have done is put the ringtones on your desktop and with the berry plugged into the computer just drag them to the folder marked ringtones.
    Do you have an SD card ?
    yeah, that is most definately the easiest way to do it. dont open your desktop manager, and plug your berry in. when it asks if you wanna allow mass storage mode, hit yes. go into the folder for the blackberry drive and just drag and drop ringtones from itunes.
    but you definately need to invest in a sd card. you will have memory issues in the near future if you dont.
    04-04-09 12:32 PM
    I do not have an SD card. Where would be the best place to buy one?

Thanks for the help!
    04-04-09 03:28 PM
    I bought my SD card at US Cellular, but I got a discount on it for buying my phone there ect. I think you can get them just about anywhere. Maybe even a Best Buy? I know you can buy them on here too.
    04-04-09 03:33 PM
    I still am not understanding this. I have my Itunes open I see the ring tones there, but am confused on where to go with the drag and drop... call me slow! more help needed.
    04-04-09 03:53 PM
    I do not have an SD card. Where would be the best place to buy one?

Thanks for the help!
    checkout Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
    04-04-09 03:59 PM
    I got an 8g SD for around $10 from Amazon.

As far as transfering, use above information. Open iTunes (if you insist on using that) in 1 window. Hook up your BB to comp and open folder called ringtones. (Its in the "removable drive" icon) then drag from iTunes to ringtones folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:59 PM
    first thing you need to do is get that sd card.. if you put music and ringtones on your phone memory, you are going to have memory problems. when you do get one, you are just going to open your itunes and then plug your phone into the computer. when your phone says enable mass storage mode, click yes. then go into your start button on your computer, and click on your computer to see the drives. click on whichever drive is your blackberry, and then literally click on the ringtone in itunes and drag it across the screen and unclick it when its in your bb folder on the blackberry drive.
    04-04-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD