I was trying to post something online, and it asked me to "confirm you are human below". There is no IMAGE like you see on the computer, so when I tried to post again, it tells me that I did not answer the spam robot question correctly. How do I get something to post? I am using the regular browser.

I do have Mini Opera, but don't know if that one would be better, or how to make that my default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Dee
    07-22-09 10:55 AM
    Opera may work... I use bolt myself... Never have had a problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:04 AM
    Is Bolt a different browser? How do I set another browser to be my default? (I.e. like when I click a link in email, I would want it to go to Opera.. or Bolt?)
    07-22-09 11:23 AM
    No way to change the default that would be to easy.

Bolt is another browser (like Opera). I don't have the link available but just search here and you'll find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 12:44 PM
    Here's the link to Bolt.
    07-23-09 12:46 PM
    I was trying to post something online, and it asked me to "confirm you are human below". There is no IMAGE like you see on the computer, so when I tried to post again, it tells me that I did not answer the spam robot question correctly. How do I get something to post? I am using the regular browser.

I do have Mini Opera, but don't know if that one would be better, or how to make that my default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Dee
    Opera mini and Bold should display the codes correctly, however, there is no way to make either of them your default Browser.
    07-23-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD