I went to Verizon's BIS url site and tried to create an account by entering PIN and ENS. It said that an account for that PIN already existed. So i tried to log on and have my password sent to me via my handheld. The message I then received said that I a username and password did not exist and for me to use my Blackberry to access Blackberry internet service. How? I am confused. Need help.
    07-10-08 12:19 PM
    i had the exact thing happen to me. i'd like to know as well, thanks for asking and reminding me about this!
    07-10-08 12:22 PM
    611 611 and have the reset the BIS account on the PIN.... then create a username and password from device.
    07-10-08 12:23 PM
    Do I call 611 611 or text? I am slow...sorry.
    07-10-08 12:26 PM
    You are going to need to call Verizon. I'm not sure if anyone here has a fix for it but in my store, that usually happens when you setup your account through the blackberry first instead of setting it up online. Usually I have to call verizon and they reset the account for you so you can recreate a login/password to access the BIS url site.
    07-10-08 12:29 PM
    611 from you phone....
    07-10-08 12:30 PM
    Just call verizon and have them activate BIS access for you. You can't log on if you never been on before and added all of your emails from your device.
    07-10-08 12:41 PM
    Great. Thanks to all of you!
    07-10-08 12:50 PM
    They problem (at least for me) was that I had set up my personal email account through the device initially and not BIS.

Chances are, that's your issue and customer service can help you fix it (they did for me. I had no problems getting help with it)
    07-10-08 04:07 PM
    does anyone know if they need account user verification? the reason is, my uncle setted the account up and everything's in his name. i don't have the information with me and he's unavailable for awhile.

i also tried calling "611", but i couldn't find out which number from there to press. sorry for the lame questions, but can someone maybe do a step-by-step?
    07-11-08 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD