I've been getting spam messages in my email and my email is connected to my blackberry. Now, i made new primary email and I was wondering how do i take out my old email so i dont get the emails from that one anymore. :x
    01-24-09 12:05 AM
    Login to your verizon account from your pc and look for the bb internet email link and you can add/change it from there
    01-24-09 12:28 AM
    thanks!
    01-24-09 12:33 AM
    Don't forget to delete the service books too! Go to Options - Advanced - Service Book and delete the two corresponding to that email address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 01:31 AM
    one more thing... i bought this phone used. the previous owner has the log in info of to the BIS. how can I reset this?
    01-24-09 01:42 AM
    The blackberry 8330 that I have now I got used and it also had the persons information linked to it. What I did was back up my contacts with the blackberry desktop manager on the computer and wiped the phone so his blackberry email account was no longer linked to the phone. I then reloaded the operating system and loaded my contacts from blackberry manager. Instructions for wiping the phone I believe is in the blackberry 101 or search the forum on how to do it. If there is another way of doing so someone will post but that's the way I know of and that I used. Worked like a charm.

As for your spam email problem go online to your maibox and place the items you no longer want to receive in your spam box. This should stop them from coming to your inbox and you will no longer be alerted on your blackberry with the spam. I did this with spam email on my yahoo account and it worked for me. Hope this helps

Sorry about the essay guys lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD