Hello,

I'm fairly new to the blackberry world and I've been searching everywhere today to find information about my problem but I have been unsuccessful.

I want to have a few of my top contacts displayed on the welcome screen like this: (I wasn't allowed posting the url but if you search "Blackberry 8320" in google images you'll notice there are pictures of the blackberry with 5 circles in the middle. Each circle has a picture of a contact, I want to know how to display that on my screen)

Every image I've seen of my blackberry 8320 has these five friends displayed on the screen as well as their picture. I just have the 5 icons displayed at the bottom (address, calendar, etc) and the T-Mobile Zen background, no contacts.

Can anyone help me out??
    07-28-08 09:09 PM
    I believe the image you saw is of a tmobile device. That is the "my faves" interface, and is only available on tmobile phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 09:13 PM
    ms jenay is right. It is for us T-Mobile customers. You must be on tmobile and have that added to your plan. Not just an unlocked phone.

Other words not possible with Rogers
    07-28-08 11:06 PM
    That is the myfaves interface for TMobile network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD