hello everyone i was wondering if there is any way to delete all the icons from my curve that i don't use like aim,yahoo messenger, google talk,myspace, and some other random sprint ones. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    11-14-09 12:26 PM
    Those are pushed to your phone by your carrier. You can delete them but they will just come back. The best option is to create a folder and move them all into there and then hide that folder. Just highlight the icon you don't want click the menu select move scroll to the folder and then menu again to complete the move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 12:58 PM
    Hootyhoo is right. My folder for the mess is named "Useless" and is hidden. Out of sight is out of mind in my book.

11-14-09 01:08 PM
    Hootyhoo is right. My folder for the mess is named "Useless" and is hidden. Out of sight is out of mind in my book.

Named mine Bag-o-crap (woot reference, for those who aren't Woot-friendly)
    11-14-09 06:10 PM
    Thanks, that's what I've been doing just thought I would check and see if anyone knew how to banish them for good

11-14-09 06:15 PM
    I have a "Closet" where I put all of mine.

11-14-09 08:11 PM
    it annoys the **** out of me that they push these thing to us. We should be able to opt out. Clutters up our phones. I have everything hidden to, it's just a pain.
    11-15-09 05:04 PM
    I just hide them. With all of your icons visible, highlight an icon you'd rather not see and click the Berry Button (to the left of your trackball) and select 'Hide'. Then, if ever you want to get it back, you open your Applications Menu again so that all your icons are showing and hit the Berry Button again and select 'Show All', and do the reverse of what you did to hide an icon. Highlight it, Berry Button, and select 'Hide' again to un-check it.

But the put-them-all-in-a-folder thing works too, unless you don't wanna be bugged with that folder being visible.
    11-16-09 03:54 AM
    The folder can be hidden also. The same way you hide any other folder.

11-16-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD